With expansive views of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain, The Brook was built as a green alternative for discerning and environmentally-conscious homebuyers – favourable close to natural amenities and public transit.
The client targeted LEED Platinum certification, incorporating high-efficiency geothermal technology for heating and cooling the building, solar thermal technology for domestic hot water, and heat recovery ventilation units to circulate fresh air throughout each of the 24 units.
- LocationNorth Vancouver, BC
- ClientStreamline Properties
- ArchitectArray Architecture & Gair Williamson Architects
- Size26,000 ft² (2,415 m²)
- BudgetC$15 million
- Sustainable FeaturesCertified LEED Platinum