Offering state-recognized education for students in Grades 1 to 12 in Darmstadt, Germany, this privately-owned school faced the intake of an additional 150 to 200 students. The school was rapidly outgrowing its classroom spaces and there was immediate need to build a one-storey extension on the roof of the existing building in two construction stages.
- LocationDarmstadt, Germany
- ClientFreie Christliche Schule Darmstadt e.V.
- ArchitectThomas Grüninger Architekten
- Size14,000 ft² (1,285 m²)
- Budget1,1 Mio. EUR netto, Kgr. 300 + 400