This all-day school fosters the joy of learning. This concept is expressed with a round building form and a flexible floor plan design. A new three-storey building provides ample space for classrooms, group rooms and child minding. There are also administration rooms, meeting rooms, a library, a cafeteria with kitchen, a music room and a computer room.
- LocationFrankfurt am Main
- Client"Stadt Frankfurt am Main Hochbauamt "
- ArchitectBehnisch Architekten
- Size91,000 ft² (8,484 m²)
- Budget10,5 Mio. EUR netto, Kgr. 300 + 400