The demolition of a classroom wing created space for a new six-storey extension. It is connected to an existing high-rise classroom building that will be refurbished and connected by a corridor.
The new building consists of classrooms, administration rooms and a cafeteria. The laboratory rooms are located in the basement level of the building, and an additional fitness area was incorporated into an extension of the gymnasium.
- ClientFreie und Hansestadt Hamburg
- Architectppp architekten GmbH
- Size116,250 ft² (10,800 m²)
- Budget15,1 Mio. EUR netto, Kgr. 300 + 400
- Photography© Stephan Baumann, Karlsruhe, www.bild-raum.com