The Productivity and Innovation Centre (PIC) at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) is a 170,069 square foot applied research centre and teaching facility that houses advanced manufacturing and testing laboratory spaces, acceleration spaces for small and medium-sized businesses, a 250-person multi-purpose lecture theater, classrooms, and collaboration spaces along with administrative, and industry partner offices.
- LocationEdmonton, Alberta
- ClientNorthern Alberta Institute of Technology
- ArchitectGEC Architecture
- Size170,000 ft² (15,800 m²)
- Sustainable FeaturesLEED Gold