Fast + Epp is an internationally recognized structural engineering firm with a team that prioritizes creativity and simplicity. We work with all materials but are well known for our mass timber and timber-hybrid projects. We love working on architecturally expressive structures, on every scale from single-family homes to large institutional buildings. We enjoy work with a high premium on structural expression.
Fast + Epp is looking for a highly energetic and diligent creative proposal coordinator who is ready to take on new challenges. You are self-motivated with the ability to deal in a high-pressure environment. You have a strong passion for writing, editing, and developing graphics to support proposal submissions. As part of the Business Development team, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to oversee, coordinate, and prepare the development of proposals for various structural engineering assignments in several sectors including cultural, healthcare, civic, commercial, education, residential, mass timber and transportation. This position will work closely with other offices across North America.
• Oversee and coordinate the firm’s entire proposal development cycle while engaging with multiple stakeholders and working closely with the BD Manager
• Develop RFQ and RFP responses that are focused and innovative, and meet the client’s requirements while upholding the Fast + Epp brand
• Prepare strong proposal templates and layouts including graphic enhancements
• Provide clear, concise writing while working closely with subject matter experts
• Apply win themes and knowledge of the win strategy to proposal submissions
• Work closely with the CRM (Client Relationship Management) tool to track, amend, and document proposal activities
• Monitor the bid search sites and maintain the overall Bidwatch Program while updating the proposal funnel accordingly
• Maintain an up to date library of resumes, project profiles, presentations and photos while following brand standards
• Provide support to the Business Development Team through updates to presentations and sales documents
• Provide regular audits of the proposal process
• A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a related role.
• University degree in marketing, communications or another related field, or equivalent industry experience.
• Proven analytical, communication, organizational, project management skills; technical writing abilities considered an asset
• Able to work efficiently with deadlines and short-time frames in high-pressure environments
• Capable of managing multiple projects successfully at the same time
• Possess solid knowledge of A/E/C proposal and marketing procedures, work processes, and tools, along with evidence of past successful management of proposal submissions
• Highly experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign); graphic experience and an eye for current trends in design
• Solid proficiency in MS Office and Visio, including the ability to create and modify styles in Word and PowerPoint.
• Experience in construction, infrastructure public procurement process including alternative delivery projects, is an asset.
• Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentations)
• Team player with a willingness to learn
Salary and Benefits
The salary range for this position depends on experience and qualifications. We believe in measuring results, not counting hours, which means your schedule is flexible. Other benefits include comprehensive health coverage, a retirement savings plan, a performance-based bonus, and reimbursement for Continued Education, Professional Societies, and Professional Registrations.
Fast + Epp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send a Cover Letter and Resume to [email protected] Due to volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.